Fee schedule for all land records
*Note: Effective 7-1-2002 and revised 10-01-2011, any instrument presented for registration must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Presented on 8 ½ “ x 11” or 8 ½ “ x 14” paper
2. Has a blank margin at top of first page of 3” and ¼ ” on remaining sides of the first page and all sides of subsequent pages.
3. Typed or printed in black on white paper in a legible font that is not smaller than 9 pt. in size.
4. Is printed on single-sided pages.
5. Indicates the type of instrument at the top of the first page.
6. The new requirements permit blanks to be filled in and corrections to be made by hand in pen.
If a document presented for recording does not meet all of the requirements, the register should first collect the new $25.00 fee for filing a “non-standard” document. After this fee has been collected, the register may then record the document and collect the applicable recording fees.